Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brass is Back

If you follow me on Pinterest you might have noticed my recent obsession with brass. Everything from drawer pulls to terrariums to sculptures--I love it! It has such a classic and vintage look, however when combined with more modern pieces and clean lines it can look quite beautiful.

One of my favorite places to see brass is in the bathroom:

Via The Hunted Interior







































Via Peppermint Bliss 


Via Pink Wallpaper Design
Via Hand Crafted in Virginia
































Brass also looks great in other areas of the home, when it is well curated. Here are some examples:

Via decoist
































 Image: Decor Pad

Image:
Everything Fabulous 
Image:
Lilly Unique
Image:
Made By Girl































If you're looking to spruce up your space with some brass additions, here are some great items:








My next project will be involving brass plating....I'm kinda nervous! I bought a simple office chair on Amazon which I plan to upholster and plate the stainless steel with brass. This process took a lot of research and I'm not sure if it will work, but I'll let you know. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment