Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thursday my friends!


The weekend is almost here and I can hardly wait. My roommate recently bought this beautiful aquarium, mostly for a mini ecosystem with lots of moss and other greenery with a few fish here an there. I didn't realize that it takes weeks to properly prepare the water before the pet store will even sell you the fish! 

This new venture of hers inspired me. Not to have my own (I'm not patient enough to do all the legwork!) but rather to visit the Aquarium of the Bay here in San Francisco. This city has so much to offer and so many things to do, it almost seems sacrilegious not to take advantage as a resident of our beautiful city by the bay.

What has also inspired me is the use of aquariums as interior decor. The creativity that goes in to some of these aquatic displays has come quite far since the original and traditional fish bowl. Take a look...













No comments:

Post a Comment