Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My New Website!

Hello friends!

It's definitely been too long since my last post, so my apologies, I have been so busy lately. I just finalized my commitment to go to Peru this summer for two weeks to work with orphan children and I am SO excited to be a part of this trip. I adore kids and I have never been to South America so it should be an incredible experience. I've also been working hard at putting together a website so my potential clients have an easy way to contact me and schedule a free consultation, take a look:

http://www.kyrawilliamsdesigns.com/

It's not much yet, but once I get some professional photos done I will be able to include a portfolio which I think will make it a much more interesting website, don't you?!

Stay tuned, my next project is going to be tackling a gallery wall for my bedroom. I'm gathering some pieces I want to include and going over several arrangement options so get excited!!!

Until next time,

Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment